Thursday, September 9, 2010

photo shoot summer 2010


A couple of sunny days and now I am ready for spring/summer, we had a photo shoot after school today, the sun was shining and suddenly it all made sense.
The beautiful styles and fabrics I have been working with the last few months have all come together with my best range ever.

I have two collections this season - my biggest yet!

The 'Sweet Pea' Collection of clothing is partly represented in the first two photos; slate grey, pinks & pale yellow come together with a fantastic range of co-ordinating accessories which I will be uploading to my website this coming week.

More images and information to come.


My second collection 'Summertime' is bold with denim, red & navy - always a classic colour combination. Fantastic denim shorts, not too short and not too long - very 50's inspired with a cute red zip, striped singlet tops and a red beach dress that will slide on easily after the beach/pool/day out.

You will love this range!!

No comments: