Sunday, October 3, 2010

a beautiful Sunday ...

What to do on a perfect October Day? Gardening/Weeding ...

For my friends and family (and fellow bloggers!) here is a picture of our front garden bed - without weeds!
(It's amazing I know)

Kind father-in-law and equally kind husband weeded this garden bed this morning and what a difference it has made, I plan on mass planting some grasses and then back filling with mulch (of course).
My job was to take all weeds to fire pile and prune trees, which I hope will grow more now that they are not being suffocated by weeds.

2 comments:

Mookah Studio said...

Oh wow...love your house! In particular I love the texture of corrugated iron, the roofline, the red door, the non standard windows, the fact that there are a clump of gum trees out the front, and well.....that's it for now.

Unknown said...

I would love to know if the weeders are available to help out with the weeding of four acres?????? Bed, food and drinks will be provided along with the company of a 2.75 year old boy.....

It could be arranged to be done before you take part in the inverloch market...