Wednesday, February 2, 2011

... what I have been up to ...

I know you are wondering what I have been up to lately, hopefully some of these pictures will explain what has been happening in the house of 'yknot?'

First of all I have been at a few markets, Inverloch with the lovely girls from Mookah and the Mornington Market, selling all my summer range at discounted prices, this weekend (5th Feb) I will be at Red Hill where all my kids clothing will be at $20 each or less, I still have a variety of sizes available, 'yknot' buy something to put away for next year or get some fantastic birthday presents!!


I also decided it was time for a re-arrange and major tidy up in my office, shelves have been moved, material folded, things thrown out ... it really was out of control! I now feel that I have made more space and feel more organised. I am just waiting now for husband to make me a desk that goes along one wall so I can spread out my sewing machines rather than being cramped on the one small table (it's really tiny). I also have plans for a feature wall and some mounted shelves to complete the space, will post photo when it is done.



No comments: