Tuesday, March 1, 2011

... here it comes ...

I am now almost ready to show my Winter 2011 range, the last few necklaces were completed today, belts tomorrow and a few more long sleeve tops. The above photo shows a glimpse of my Winter skirt and also a long sleeve top (stripe), funky strong colours and a cool design.


This photo is of the almost completed necklace, still a denim bird but slightly different, what do you think?

I am really pleased with how it is all coming together, however it does feel like i have been working on it for ages, I promise (Mum) next year that I will be better organised and not so last minute panic!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oooohhhh..............emma they look divine..............I love those strong colours of the skirt and top. The beautiful bows are quite old fashioned colours............but just lovely.