Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Look Autumn/Winter 2011 ...

The entire yknot? designs collection will be at Finders Keepers this Saturday and Sunday from 10am-4pm, Shed 4, Docklands please find detailed instructions on how to get there here.
It can be tricky to find!



I am so excited to (finally!!) launch my Autumn/Winter 2011 range of clothing and a co-ordinated range of accessories which are all priced under $50!!! Where else can you get well made, age appropriate cool clothes for your kids that no one else has.

Slim line washed charcoal denim pants with a zip pocket and adjustable waist, paper bag skirt with bow, longer style long sleeve top and 3/4 sleeve top in great prints.
All styles are available in size 4, 6, 8 & 10.

I am slowly getting my website up to date ... by Friday it should all be completed (somehow!!), you can also find me on 'face book' by clicking on the link to your right.

Hope to see you soon.

No comments: